Best view of this blog with Mozilla Firefox: resolution - 1024 x 768 pxls

Ahad, Januari 25, 2009

Life is complicated?

Today is 25th of January 2009. Tomorrow is 26th of January 2009. Next day is 27th of January 2009 and I am still who I am as today. Don't know if I change as a different of me such as become Superman, or Spiderman, or Batman?

Is it better if I become as them? Have a super power, intelligent mind with hi-tech equipments?

Life is so much complicated! But, I myself made it so complicated. Need someone to make it complicated? Dem! What so complicated? My writing become complicated with so much words of complicated.

4 days with a bored holidays (probably) with nothing to do. Closest friends are out of town and leave me all alone (but still have family).

Chinese New Year celebration is tomorrow and (maybe) all the chinese very happy to celebrate it. And of course, I am pretty sure that, 12.00 am in the morning will so much noises with fireworks sound.

Ah, what the hell am I talking. I speak in English?? Dem! English is sucks!

Kembali kepada asal.

Boring!!!! Argh...!!! Boring betul.


Masa: 9.55 malam (2155 WIB)
Lokasi: Starmuck (Restoran A&J Yusoof)
Ahli: Aku dan Ijad
Menu: Dua keping roti canai (kosong) banjir kuah dal-sambal, Nes-O suam (boikot Milo), Nescafe tarik (Ijad punya)
Perkakasan: Compaq Presario V3000 (bos punya), Acer Aspire 4315 (Ijad punya)
Talian Internet: Wi-Fi Percuma (sebab tuh digelar Starmuck - ala ala Starbuck)
Pelanggan: Agak ramai (cina pon ada - tak raya ke diorang??), 'Mamat' mangkok hayun satu blok dengan Muaz sambil bawak awek (nak tayang kt aku la tuh - heran plak!), dan lain-lain bangsa
Rancangan TV: ESPN - Arsenal (Arsengal) vs Card (ntah apa entah)
Lain-lain: Sekotak rokok (Sampoerna - tinggal sebatang jer), Pemetik api
Cuaca: Agak baik (hujan renyai sikit)

Tuh je la. Aku update blog nih pon sebab dah bosan dengan internet. Tak tau nak surfing apa lagi. Tengok si Ijad khusyuk jer layan Friendster (dari mula sampai sini), aku pon layan la kejap update blog. Tu yang tak tahu apa nak carut kt sini.


***p/s: Bob, mana entry baru???



Hafiz
Thanks for your perusal.

Tiada ulasan: