Best view of this blog with Mozilla Firefox: resolution - 1024 x 768 pxls

Ahad, Disember 28, 2008

KSG-3 Teamwork

Assalamualaikum...

Bermula 4hb Disember hingga 24hb Disember 2008 yang lalu, aku telah menjalani kursus Induksi siri 2/2008 anjuran UTM di Fakulti Kejuruteraan Elektrik, UTM Skudai.

First thing cross to my mind was unhappy course.. but, that's me! never think of the positive think for the first.

tapi, ini adalah tanggapan yang salah... aku sangka pengalaman kursus ini akan menjadi buruk buat aku..al maklumlah, I am not a social type of person...aku nih jenis tak ramah..

and during the course for almost 3 weeks, the memories was wonderful.. I'm glad to be one of the part in the course especially in KSG-3 Team which formed by 10 peoples from different background of career/position.

I would like to tell a lot of thing about this course and memories, but I am also quite lazy to write it down one by one.. and for the memories, I present a video of KSG-3 Team which include me as a member.

I'll update you the memories next time along with the pictures.. I'nsyaallah...

Thanks for your perusal,

Hafiz


Tiada ulasan: